Monday

Pamper party - treats all around



Last night I went along to Sherry's Pamper evening with Iranian meal. Sherry organised the event and welcomed us into her home.  Anne TH, Corina L and Sherry provided 2 x 30 minute treatments each followed by a veritable Iranian feast that Sherry had prepared. I had a massage from Anne which really helped  my shoulder and a lovely facial from Corina which left my skin feeling well nourished.

I think I can speak for everyone if I say Sherry is an outstanding cook and really put on a fantastic and varied spread of traditional Iranian food.

We all thoroughly enjoyed our treatments, had a lovely evening and left feeling very relaxed. I would like to thank Sherry for taking the time to organise the treatments and do the cooking.  It was also lovely last night as we had different mix of Skills exchangers and as usual, lots of talk and laughter.

Cath M

No comments: