Saturday

News from a fairly new member

The Skills Exchange has been a great help.
Nearly a year ago I set up my business and have been networking and finding business contacts ever since. I had a huge stack of business cards that were sitting there and doing not much as yet.
 
Claire of the skills Exchange  went through all the collected business cards and put them into an excel spread sheet.
Simon is helping me with my website.

I hope that in the winter when my partner  isn’t as busy, he can earn some gems back doing a few gardens as he is a professional gardener and landscaper.

The skills exchange has been  great for me as I  cannot afford to take on a full time member of staff yet.

 Things I’ve done for others on the skills exchange:
Arranged to get a light socket fixed.
Translated a few Cuban recipe’s into English.
Drop off at the airport.

Suzy



 

No comments: