Tuesday

Need your patio/flags cleaning?

 
I thought I would just share this with you all.  If your patio/flags etc are looking tired, dirty and green after a long winter then I can thoroughly recommend Anna G’s Spray wash complete with Patio Brush which stops mess spraying everywhere.  Even better you do not need to waste large amounts of money on expensive Patio Cleaner.  I wet the patio slabs thoroughly then threw a bucket full of water with sugar soap in across the patio – left it to soak for 20 min – then put the patio brush attachment on the power washer and hey presto the slabs and concrete pointing   came up like new with no effort.  A gem well spent and a transformed patio now ready for my garden furniture. Well British Summertime is officially here !!! 
 The machine is at my house and Anna is happy to lend it to fellow skills exchangers for a gem.  All you need is a tap  a hose pipe and an electric point.

Best Wishes

Cath M

No comments: